The integration of the brand purpose and personality was imperative to creating a cohesive and authentic interior concept. The Switch Living experience begins with the stories people tell, and the FFE is the physical touchpoint to engage with guests.
Priority was given to:
- Freestanding and modular items to ensure layout flexibility
- Efficient production
- Quick installation
- Quality control
Use of feature pieces ensured each area had items that were boldly creative and personified The Switch’ identity.
- In-room items included beds, mattresses, side tables, pin boards, task chairs, mobile shelving and above-bed shelves.
- Common area furniture included:
- A coworking lab and study rooms
- Multi-use theater
- Music and podcast studios
- Communal dining and outdoor areas
- Foyer and reception areas
Mark Pace, Pace Photography