Working closely with the client’s Development Project Manager and internal Design Consultants, AJK Outfitters manufactured three styles of in-room, custom bedheads.
The brief was to afford users more in-room functionality, and provide integrated tech and storage within joinery to complement the compact living environments.
- Behind bedhead storage
- Wireless charging integrated into the top of bedheads
- Multiple charging options
- Integrated LED reading lights
- Multi-purpose headboard cushion
- Retractable user tablet holder for charging, viewing and streaming.
Feature pieces were designed and installed to ensure each area of the development had items that were boldly creative and personified The Switch Living brand identity.
In-room items included:
- Side tables
- Pin boards
- Task chairs
- Mobile shelving
- Above bed shelving
- Custom integrated bedheads.
Common area furniture included:
- The co-working lab and study rooms
- Laundry with games area
- Elevated seating
- Rooftop sky lounge
- Communal dining and outdoor areas
- Foyer and reception areas
Mark Pace, Pace Photography