Being the basis on which AJK was started, Hotel and Unit outfitting projects will continue to be an important element in developing AJK’s ongoing product range and product diversity. AJK believe its processes for both supply and delivery of product will continue to provide its Clients with a cost efficient means for outfitting their next project whether it be for refurbishing existing facilities or new accommodation.
With changing market forces, making the product fit the area available has never been more apparent on so many projects. AJK can and has custom made various products from Lounges, Beds, Mattresses and Lighting to suit the needs of the Clients and their Architects to allow them to achieve the look desired without sacrificing the style or finish.
- Free Quotation (Supply and Supply/Installation)
- Custom Design Service (as required for products supplied by AJK)
- Formal Contract for Supply & Installation
- Sourcing product
- Manufacturing Product
- Logistics to site
- Assembly and Installation (as required)
- Quality Assurance of Manufacturing & Installation process
- Provision of Standards Certification for such products as might be agreed and nominated in any formal contract.
- Warranty Care & Maintenance Manual (issued as required)
- Extended Warranty terms can be negotiated (12 months standard)
- On-site Occupation Health Statement (OHS) (prepared as required)
- On-site Project Supervision (or as agreed)
- Asset Management System (for future replacement and budgeting)
- One Stop process responsibility